Parameterisation software for ED2 and ED3
The parameterisation software PASO ED2/ED3 serves for the parameterisation and diagnosis of digital control cards ED2 and ED3 of Wandfluh. The software provides a user interface, through which by means of a keyboard or a mouse all adjustments can easily be carried out. The communication with the digital Wandfluh electronics takes place
through a serial RS 232 interface. The parameterisation software PASO can only be utilised in connection with a digital control card ED2 or ED3 of Wandfluh. It is necessary to carefully study the operating instructions of the connected digital control card beforehand.
To be able to correctly utilise the parameterisation software PASO, a PC with the following requirements has to be available:
- Operating system Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher
- Standard VGA or higher graphics card, recommended resolution 800 x 600
- At least 1 serial RS232 interface
- For notebooks without a serial RS232 interface, this can be realised through a USB => RS232 converter. Note: not all USB => RS232 converters work properly, we will be pleased to assist in the selection.
- Serial RS232 cable 1:1 (RxD and TxD not crossed)
Download and installation
The PASO software can be downloaded via the Internet free of charge.
The installation of the parameterisation software PASO is then carried out by executing the file "SetupPaso_Ed2_ED3.exe". An installation program takes over the complete installation of PASO. For this, the Windows Installer must be installed. This is normally a part of the Windows Environment. If not, the Windows Installer can be downloaded from the Microsoft Website.
If there is already a PASO software installed on the PC, an update will automatically be carried out.